I didn't know her personally. My interactions with her were through the KICTANET email list and through ICT Policy-related events, such as the one I attended in September 2018. You can read "Telling Tech Stories: ICT Conference on the Framework for Digital Markets in Kenya" HERE. My contribution is at around minute 35:14 and since the camera stayed on the panelists, you can see her reactions.
May she rest in peace.
"Still I have my weaknesses
Still I have my strengths...
But I
I love you just the way you are"
- Stars by The Cranberries.
This blog offers a behind-the-scenes look at ROFFEKE. ROFFEKE is pronounced "rafiki" which is a Swahili word meaning "friend". 'Friendship, Fun, Freedom' is the motto of the ROck 'n' ROll Film FEstival, KEnya. The mission of ROFFEKE is to promote rock music in Kenya by dispelling rock 'n' roll myths and misconceptions via the medium of film. The Purpose of ROFFEKE is "Lighten the Burden".
No comments:
Post a Comment