THE ROFFEKE TV CHANNEL

Hotjar

SUBMIT YOUR FILM TO ROFFEKE!


ROFFEKE logo by Jozie of Kenyan band 'Murfy's Flaw'

ROFFEKE is a member of the Universal Film and Festival Organization

Featured Post

Comments on "The ABC of ROFFEKE" Screenings (September 2015 at iHub)

I liked all the films especially the one for Superman [“This is Joe”] and the last one which was longer [“ Frontman ”]. I look forward to at...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Logo for rock film festival

Message I posted on Kenya Rocks:

Calling all those who, unlike me, are NOT artistically challenged:-) A logo is needed for the rock film festival. Think "Kenya" , "Film" and "Rock 'n' roll" Post your ideas on the group and the members will vote on the best logo.

1 comment:

malouda said...

Hi

I like this post:

You create good material for community.

Please keep posting.

Let me introduce other material that may be good for net community.

Source: Electrical engineer interview questions

Best rgs
Peter